Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 already???

Wow how time flies.  I've realized that I need to make time again to show some love to our blog but don't even know where to start.
John and I have settled into our new ward, spoke last sunday, and have been serving in our new callings since the new year.  I'm a primary teacher for the 4 year olds!!!  They are so precious, one of the parents commented, "this'll make you want to hold off on getting pregnant for awhile" with a little grin.  But NOPE.  I can't wait to add to our family.  And for all of you reading this and wondering, no, I'm not pregnant, yet.  :)
John and I had a wonderful holiday season.  We opened Christmas presents at our temporary Granada Hills home

How cute is this?

 and then headed over to my parents for the rest of the day.
I told John I wanted a sewing machine for Christmas and I got one!!! 

but one a lot fancier than what I was expecting.  Now I realize I should automatically expect more than what I expect... if that makes sense.  He's so good to me.
And Tom got a moto bike thats just my size and color!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment